Price
BHK
1 2 3 4+

111 unique properties for sale in Malur, Kolar from more than ten reliable sources

1 - 10 of 111
A
Malur, Bangalore East - Security
Plot/land · Security
Atlantis is a well-Planned gated community project with a land sprawl 7.14 acers, Creating a symphony of living delight , Atlantis will offer the quiet and stillness with exciting buss of the green hub that lies next door. Advantage of location: Plotted project atlantis is very much approachable... »»
11.19 lakhs
Malur, Bangalore
Individual A Katha sites with is very also known as Electronic computer generated KATHA Its approved from MALUR PLANNING AUTHORITY DC CONVESRION GATED COMMUNITY With all these documents can take the sites and bank loans are also available with 75% from LIC ICICI DHFL TATA CAPITAL INDIA BULLS... »»
11.35 lakhs
Hoskote Malur Road, Hoskote, Close To White Field We
111 m² · 11,892/m² · Plot/land
ABHYUDAYA PALM MEADOWS MPA=DTCP Approved Gated Community Residential Layout Close to White Field We are coming up with ABHYUDAYA PALM MEADOWS MPA approved Residential townships Spread over 17 Acres with 276 plots with luxury amenities Call us to avail a Pre-launch Offer Price, Residential Layout... »»
13.2 lakhs
Nearby Malur - Hosur Road And Closer By Malur Industrial Area. Chik...
1,200 sq.ft · 667/sq.ft · Plot/land · Garden · Security
NExcellent Investment Land with Residential in Big Gated Community with fantastic amenities and Appreciation nLoans available through Nationalized and Government Banks, and they are funding loans up to 80% Like nIf you want to make more money, then you most have to invest your money on Land... »»
8 lakhs
Street No.101, Nanda Gokula Layout, Malur, Bangalore
Plot/land · Garden · Security
At 650 per sq.ft sites are available with the Bank loans which are providing upto 75% so remaining 25 % has to be paid in the form of CHEQUE..... its a very good place for Investments as well as for Residential purposes The surroundings are Hospitals Schools ATMs Petrol Bunks Shopping malls so... »»
7.2 lakhs
Malur, Bangalore - Garden, Security
Plot/land · Garden · Security
Plots are available plots size are 1000 1200 1500 2000 2200 etc Amenities are excellent were we provide 30 FEET Tar roads Overhead tank Electric facility Water Facility 24/7 security Underwater drainage Rain water drainage Children s play area Elders park Civic amenities Landscape garden Full... »»
8.3 lakhs
Green City, KHB, Malur, Bangalore East
Plot/land
Beautiful corner plot of 1453 sq. Ft in karnataka housing board's green city project in malur. Registration and possession done, Ready for re-Sale »»
15.25 lakhs
Malur, Bangalore, Close To White Field We
House/villa
ABHYUDAYA PALM MEADOWS MPA=DTCP Approved Gated Community Residential Layout Close to White Field We are coming up with ABHYUDAYA PALM MEADOWS MPA approved Residential townships Spread over 17 Acres With 276 plots with luxury amenities Thanking You »»
13.2 lakhs
2BHK Malur Hosur Road, Bangalore
162 m² · 34,568/m² · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · House/villa · Brand New
Malur the most strategic investment location in Bangalore! Just 17kms away from Whitefield Extremely well linked via roads from Old Madras Road, Whitefield, Sarjapur, Electronics city, Hosur Airport is just 50mnts away Connected via rail. Bangalore-Malur regular services are being scheduled... »»
56 lakhs
2BHK Sizzle Atlantis, Closerby ITC Fmcg Food Factory And Near To Ho...
1,050 sq.ft · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · House/villa · Garden · Security
Excellent investment land with residential plots in big gated community with fantastic amenities and appreciation. Loans available through nationalized and government banks, And they are funding loans up to 80%. Like If you want to make more money, Then you most have to invest your money on land... »»
35 lakhs
Feedback