2,437 apartments for sale in Nagpur, Maharashtra

1 - 10 of 2,437
1BHK Geethanjali My Town, Wardha Road, Nagpur
1 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · 3rd Floor
We also provide one room service apartment to our clients for all kinds of short term and long term accommodations needs. Moreover, We provide these services to our clients at affordable prices. This scheme is ready to move so hurry up few flats are available »»
6.1 lakhs
2BHK Manewada, Nagpur
880 sq.ft · 341/sq.ft · 2 BHK · Flat/apartment
Builder floor apartment is first floor available for sale in a premium locality. This is the best an
3 lakhs
1BHK Manewada Road, Nagpur - Lift
572 sq.ft · 2,273/sq.ft · 1 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · 4th Floor · Garden · Lift · Car Parking · Security
Kawality Buld Conic Present a 23 BHK Luxerious Flats on best Location with best facilites. Kalpataru Enclave provide you best quality construction, Vastusashtr, Play Ground for kids. Kalpataru Enclave is located near by proposed Kapas Metro Station, CBSE Schools,. Kalpatru Enclave provide you... »»
13 lakhs
1BHK Pyramid City IV Ghogli-Pipala Road Nagpur Ghogli-Pipala Road N...
579 sq.ft · 2,300/sq.ft · 1 BHK · Flat/apartment · Ground floor · Car Parking · Power Backup · Security · Rain Water Harvesting · Tennis Court
RnPyramid City IV, besides Besa Square, Mostly developing area of Nagpur, is one of the leading projects of Pyramid Group The city is compromising of 1BHK- medium and 2BHK- large spacious apartments The 1BHK has an area start from 578 532 sq ft to 724 072 sq ft 2BHK Apartment Flat Area start at... »»
13.32 lakhs
2BHK JP Park, OPP Raisoni Vidyaniketan, Mihan, Nagpur
559 sq.ft · 2,549/sq.ft · 2 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · Brand New
JP Park is one of the popular residential developments in Mihan, neighborhood of Nagpur. It is among the ongoing projects of its class. It has lavish yet thoughtfully designed residences »»
14.25 lakhs
2BHK Geethanjali My Town, Wardha Road, Nagpur
2 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor
We provide more convenient and spacious 2 bhk flats to our clients, Which is well managed and beautifully decorated bed room for the family. These flats consists of 2 bedroom, 1 hall and kitchen. We provide well equipped 2 bhk flats to our clients, Which is available at reasonable prices. This... »»
10.69 lakhs
2BHK Wardha Road, Nagpur
647 sq.ft · 1,750/sq.ft · 2 BHK · Flat/apartment
MY TOWN is a 22 acre township project, which will have residential apartments. MY TOWN is the coming
11.32 lakhs
1BHK Wardha Road, Nagpur
501 sq.ft · 1,657/sq.ft · 1 BHK · Flat/apartment · Car Parking
Builder floor apartment is available for sale 1BHK south west facing 20 feet road with stilt parking
8.3 lakhs
1BHK Geethanjali My Town, Wardha Road, Nagpur
1 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor
We are engaged in offering 1bhk flats to our clients at reasonable prices. These flats are well equipped with all the basic amenities. Our range of flats are spacious and abundant of natural light and with amazing ventilation. Moreover, We provide 24 hours electricity and water, Which is... »»
9.09 lakhs
2BHK Geethanjali Tech Twon, Wardha Road Near Neco Jaiswal Company B...
2 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · 5th Floor · Security
Details of budgeted town ship near to butibori wardha road high way touch with all amenities Payment schedule Project cost : Rs.12,50,000/- Booking amount : 20% down payment Remaining balance : 80% amt sbi finance Tech town... Tech town is project, Which will have residential apartments. Tech... »»
13.51 lakhs
Feedback