Price
BHK
Baths
1 2 3 4+
Did you mean ... Show Options Jalalpore ?

818 properties for sale in Surat

101 - 110 of 818
Opposite Aayojan Nagar Near Hathijan Circle Off Sp Ring Road Ahmeda...
185 yd² · 15,000/yd² · 3 BHK · 3 Baths · Ground floor · Power backup · Security · Lift · Parking · Living room
SAHAJANAND BUILDCON PVT LTD rnThe SAHAJANANS BUILDCON PVT LTD are Offering New Project is "DEVKRUPA CRYSTAL" WITH 2&3 BHK LIVING SPACE Luxurious and Affordable flats in Ahmedabd with good Amenities Our expertise in Residential Projects, Construction of Housing Projects, Commercial Buildings... »»
27.75 lakhs
Bopal, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Garden
1 BHK · Flat · Garden · Lift · Parking · Living room
Book your dream home only paying 20 % amount of flat value and get relax till possassion, pay remaining amount 80% at the time of possassion by direct or through loan. We have 1 hk and 1 bhk flat on sell size are 460 sq ft and 646 sq ft society has range of amenities like garden, children play... »»
3.4 lakhs
Ayojan Nagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
2 BHK · Security · Lift · Parking
C/106, panchratna homes, nr. Ayojan nagar, ring road, vinzol, ahmedabad. 2bhk, first floor, road side, attach tarrace , 1200 sq. Ft. Tarrace extra. 24 hours water and security facility, lift facility, common gaden, dps school nr. 2 to 3 kms »»
POA
Property for sale, Adajan
53 yd² · 8,000/yd² · Plot
Hello my name is pritesh it is good for investment todays market is down but within a 1 year whenever market comes up you can get 30 50 more vealu if you want to get this »»
4.24 lakhs
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Lift
1 BHK · Lift · Parking
1 bhk having 657 Sq.ft. in 2nd floor with lift facility. low rise only 4 floors. Main road nr. sp ring road for sale at rs. 22 Lacs only. All amenities surrounding the building »»
22 lakhs
Gujarat Vesu Surat
1,743 ft² · 3,557/ft² · 3 BHK · 3 Baths · Flat · 5th Floor
Good location, 150 ft vip main road
62 lakhs
Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Garden
House · Garden · Parking · Cottage
Sale : 5200 sq yd altra morden farm house,2 bhk cottage,2 borewell, power connection,well maintain garden and greenari,near sardar patel ring road,b/h. gokul dham township,santhal,4 km from sp road,7 km from sg road »»
POA
Gujarat Vesu Surat - Security, Lift
1,105 ft² · 3,500/ft² · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · Flat · 2nd Floor · Gym · Rain Water Harvesting · Security · Vastu · Lift
Aagam cross road is very good project & builder is pooja abhishek aagam group Payment is total cheque payment for more 2 bhk, 3 bhk, 4 bhk sale & rent »»
38.67 lakhs
Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - Gym
House · Garden · Gym · Swimming Pool
2200 sq yd plot area3bhk bunglows with fully furnishedwell maintain garden,100 acres farm house plotting schemefully developed schemesanand nalsarover main road touch9 km from sanand city12 km from TATA NANO plant21 km from S P Ring road »»
1.4 crores
Feedback