2,146 apartments for sale in Urapakkam

1 - 10 of 2,146
A
1BHK Godavari Nagar Main Road, Near To Urapakkam Lake, Chennai
474 sq.ft · 2,800/sq.ft · 1 BHK · 1 Bath · Flat/apartment · Brand New · Spot Verified
Bala Homes is an up and coming beautiful residence which has been built from the very beginning in its initial stages right through to the end to cater to your needs and desires as well as those belonging to your family. The homes at this soon to be completed housing complex are made to be... »»
13.27 lakhs
2BHK G M Garden Phase 4, Guduvancheri, Chennai South
790 sq.ft · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · Flat/apartment · 2nd Floor · Spot Verified · Car Parking · Two Wheeler Parking
843 sqr + car parking 2nd floor, 2bhk, 2 balcony. Fan and light fitting already done. 5 to 10 mints walking from gud railway station. Ready to move. 1 mint walk from the road. Covered car & two wheeler parking available. Near to vsr mahal. New bridge is on construction once done the commutation... »»
24 lakhs
1BHK Urappakkam, Chennai - Brand New
485 sq.ft · 3,190/sq.ft · 1 BHK · Flat/apartment · 2nd Floor · Brand New
1 BHK Flat for Sale in Urappakkam. Located in Urapakkam, a fast-growing locality among the southern suburbs of Chennai , Park Avenue enjoys proximity to many educational institutions and is self-contained with good shopping and health facilities »»
15.47 lakhs
2BHK SIS Safaa, GST Road, Urapakkam, Chennai
1,226 sq.ft · 4,808/sq.ft · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · Flat/apartment · 3rd Floor · Brand New · Spot Verified
S.I.S Safaa, a resplendent residential project on GST road comprises of 388 Apartments being built in phases. The apartments are being built on a stilt + 9 floors tower blocks and cover only 30% of the land area which is spread over 4.37 acres leaving the balance 70% for greenery. It is situated... »»
58.94 lakhs
2BHK Urappakkam, Chennai - Brand New
808 sq.ft · 3,190/sq.ft · 2 BHK · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor · Brand New
2 BHK Flat for Sale in Urappakkam. Located in Urapakkam, a fast-growing locality among the southern suburbs of Chennai , Park Avenue enjoys proximity to many educational institutions and is self-contained with good shopping and health facilities »»
25.78 lakhs
2BHK Urappakkam, Chennai - Brand New
820 sq.ft · 3,190/sq.ft · 2 BHK · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor · Brand New
2 BHK Flat for Sale in Urappakkam. Located in Urapakkam, a fast-growing locality among the southern suburbs of Chennai , Park Avenue enjoys proximity to many educational institutions and is self-contained with good shopping and health facilities »»
26.16 lakhs
1BHK Urappakkam, Chennai - Brand New
577 sq.ft · 3,190/sq.ft · 1 BHK · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor · Brand New
1 BHK Flat for Sale in Urappakkam. Located in Urapakkam, a fast-growing locality among the southern suburbs of Chennai , Park Avenue enjoys proximity to many educational institutions and is self-contained with good shopping and health facilities »»
18.41 lakhs
2BHK Guduvancheri, Chennai South
1,037 sq.ft · 2 BHK · 2 Baths · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor
Built on a 5.46 acre property with 5 block, Stilt + 7 configuration and a total of 424 magnificent apartments themed on a heady mix of indoor and outdoor amenities providing peace, Serenity and tranquillity. Every apartment has been meticulously designed to have a well planned layout for... »»
35 lakhs
3BHK Guduvanchery, Chennai, Close To Railway
1,363 sq.ft · 3,302/sq.ft · 3 BHK · Flat/apartment · 1st Floor · Brand New
Brand New Designer apartment at Sree Vari Nagar, Guduvancheri. Close to GST Road, close to Railway station . Specifications- Framed Structure with RCC columns, beams and roofs as per structural design using selected bricks for walls »»
45 lakhs
Feedback